TV Fool  

Go Back   TV Fool > Over The Air Services > Help With Reception > Connecting with an Installer

Notices

Old 4-Jun-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
agios11

Need installer Knoxville, TN area

I am looking for an installer in north east TN. I am in Sevierville, which is near Knoxville. Any recommendations?
agios11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5-Jun-2010, 2:56 AM   #2
teleview

Lightbulb Tv reception

http://www.zipinstallation.com/Antennas_s/125.htm . . contact zipinstallation , see what they say. . For your area I recommend the Winegard 7694P outdoor antenna pointed at Knoxville TN. . . By typing the words 'structured wiring knoxville tennessee' in the search box at google I found these http://www.allwired.com . . . and http://blueprintsystems.com . . I live in Colorado , so a call to radio shack in Sevierville Tennessee , the lady that answered the phone gave these two numbers Apex Electronics 865-256-4080 and Adam West 865-640-9906.

Last edited by teleview; 5-Jun-2010 at 3:36 PM. Reason: Spelling corrections and update/clarify information.
Old 6-Jun-2010, 8:47 PM   #3
agios11

Thanks. I will check all those places out. I appreciate the help. I had no idea where to find a tv antenna installer. That's not something listed in the yellow pages.
agios11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-Nov-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
zjb0507

Adam West's number is 865-640-9976
zjb0507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-Jun-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
APEX Electronics

Looking for a TV Installer

APEX Electronics is here locally in Sevierville TN and handles a large number of installations including theaters, TV's, Blu-Ray's, custom surround sound, custom cabinets, in-wall devices, networking, smart systems, internet, security cameras, and much, much, more...! We service all of the major rental cabin companies as well as private homes and commercial properties. In fact, we do most of the installs for RadioShack since they cannot install as a retailer, and require an outside professional contractor. We have been working with electronics doing repairs and installs for over 10 years, and we would be happy to help you with what ever needs you may have. We service a large area here in East Tn, just give us a shout!

APEX Electronics, LLC
James Fields, CEO
865-256-4080
APEX Electronics is offline   Reply With Quote