Thread: Picture quality
View Single Post
Old 24-May-2017, 2:45 PM   #12
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

FOR THE RECORD!

My affiliation is plainly and clearly stated. I represent my employer and I am here to support our customers and our products first and foremost as that is my charter. I can and do occasionally choose to participate in discussions unrelated to the above and that is my personal prerogative. It all depends on whatever happens to pique my personal interest and if I feel that I can make a positive contribution to the discussion.

In the case of this particular thread, I was unavailable for several days and, when I read your analysis upon my return, I had nothing to offer as you had already covered it well and there were none of our products under discussion. Therefore, no additional comment was needed regarding this thread's original inquiry.

I cordially invite you to expand your time frame of reference regarding my participation in this and other online forums since you are recently arrived to this forum. Do keep up the good work in helping as many forum participants as you choose to!

Cheers!

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.

Last edited by ADTech; 24-May-2017 at 2:56 PM.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote