View Single Post
Old 17-Apr-2015, 6:29 PM   #1
signals unlimited

Installers needed!

I am not sure if this is the proper location for this thread, if not I welcome a moderator to move or remove it.

One can't help notice that the requests' for installers in this forum section are viewed but not answered. To me this can only mean that there are very few installers and that antenna installation is not seen as a viable business. This could not be further from the truth! Perhaps there has been such a laps between the time when there was an antenna shop on every corner and now with an ever growing demand for free DTV reception that the art has been lost. I owned a TV repair/antenna business in the 70's and 80's. and when cable took over closed shop and went to work as a broadcast engineer. Realizing that there would be a need for antennas for the new DTV channels I reopened my antenna business. We were busy installing from day one and have applied old school installation skills with equipment designs for the new spectrum with much success. I encourage anyone interested in antennas to consider starting a part or full time installation business. I would be glad to help/advise anyone interested in this as a business. This is a needed service that is profitable, rewarding, and can be started for the price of a decent van and a couple thousand bucks worth of tools and test equipment.
signals unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote