View Single Post
Old 14-Nov-2014, 2:57 AM   #74
mulliganman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit73 View Post
The quote didn't work because you left out the ] after the 47796.

There is no point in switching back and forth, because the signals would have changed by then, which is why I had suggested the two-set comparison which gives you a real-time comparison.

What I'm suggesting now is a second-best test because it would be difficult for you to bring a second set down to the basement, unless you have or can borrow a smaller set.

You already know what the Roamio does with the present antenna system. I want you to see what a TV does with the present antenna system.

I'm saying keep adding more, a little at a time, and see what happens, until there is no signal left. This is the test in the link in my signature.

They already it's Ozark, MO from your original tvfool report; I'll be extra careful.
So how many 10dB and 20dB in line attenuators do I need to pick up? I'll add my last 3dB attenuator to the C2V while I wait.

i asked what I did about the TV comparisons because I was unsure how to compare since I can have error messages showing in the Diagnostics Menu on the Roamio yet it doesn't cause non-stop picture problems. It can even be a sparse picture problem yet quite annoying.
mulliganman is offline   Reply With Quote