View Single Post
Old 30-Apr-2019, 1:06 PM   #12
bobsgarage
Antenna Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit73 View Post
Now it's my turn to say Oops! I meant no insult.

What I meant was that having two combo antennas aimed in opposite directions is a lot like having a UHF/VHF pair aimed in opposite directions. In both cases you have the same combining problem.

I don't consider your experiments with two C4MAX antennas a failure; you learned a lot from it. I have been following your posts on HDF and have found them interesting, but haven't been able to make any useful suggestions. You already have my thoughts about combining.
Rabbit, hahaha, I'm just messing with you! I know you well enough to know, you're a good man with a good heart, and anyone who put up with my A.D.D. (antenna distraction disorder) and keeps answering questions is a saint in my book!

I do know your thoughts about combining, I'm just trying to get the one input solution figured out. There's been a lot of good help.

But what I'm waiting for is JoeAZ's solution to combining two antennas without taking the reflectors off. Come on JoeAZ let's hear it, stop teasing

Okay Rabbit, have you ever seen two antennas put together like that? I would say by his edition of the 3 eight bay antenna, he probably wasn't happy. One day when I get a chance I might knock on his door!

bobsgarage is offline   Reply With Quote