View Single Post
Old 31-Jan-2019, 3:53 PM   #12
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

Your plot indicates that an amplifier is not only unnecessary, it would be more likely to be detrimental due to the calculated strong signals shown on your plot.

usually, when I see plots such as yours in instances of reception problems, the issue is almost always either a mistake in the deployment of the antenna, usually in the selection of the mounting location, or in its aiming.

Because the stations that serve the Palm beach area come from two different directions, you'll need to try and locate a spot where the signals from both general directions have a decent shot of getting to the antenna's elements. Without being able to see your exact location and doing a virtual (google's aerial and street level imagery) assessment of your location, I can only give you the general guidelines for what we know works best.

Please note that we have folks on duty here seven days a week to assist our customers with specific situations regarding our products. Just visit our website and look for the "Customer Service" link under the "About us" heading. The same link is in my signature below.

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote