View Single Post
Old 1-Dec-2010, 12:43 AM   #4
siriusxmfan

Hi Tigerbangs, You responded to me before oveer at another forum, when I was going to use ONLY the Terk HDTV outdoor antenna, As for the stations to north of me, I get those fine...with the terk hdtv antenna pointed to the SOUTH. I also get the boston stations when pointed to the south. HOWEVER, there is Just one station (WLVI Ch. 56) that I really want and that is stubborn for some reason, a Pal of mine who lives in Groveland Mass pointed out to me that WLVI Is right there in a band of staions I am getting, but, for some strange reason, I have to have the antenna turned just so to get it, when that happens, one of the boston stations drops off (Channel 4 WBZ) So, that is why I am thinking the HD Stacker might just be a better antenna and that would eliminate the problem. but, it may not and I will just keep getting the 28 channels I currently get. I like the TV Show Everyone loves raymond and want to tivo that, but it is on ch. 56. My Pal in groveland also suggested using a Tuneable antenna signal amplifier from radioshack, he sent me the part # but I dont have it with me at the moment. Anyway, that is pretty much my prediciment.
siriusxmfan is offline   Reply With Quote