View Single Post
Old 2-Oct-2013, 11:08 AM   #33
Damon459

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon459 View Post
Well I am thinking future here but here's the thing right now I'm only on 1 tv with my system and want to add a tv, the only issue is I'm with DISH rather then directv and the Hopper can only add one OAT Tuner that can show on both tv's but you must watch the same channel so I may later add that other line for the other tv for independent viewing. Until then my line is actually too long, it's about 40 feet long but I only need 25 feet. Do you think I should shorten it? I'm still planning on going to the two antenna set up so I did order a replacement TVPRAMP1R to have on hand when I can afford to get both the DB4e and the Y10713. I plan on getting the Y10713 first since it's cheaper and using the RCA-ANT751 until I can swing the DB4e. Thanks for the help I really to appreciate it. I could live with just the locals from Dish if if wasn't for the sub-channels they don't carry.
This is odd to me but I shorted the cable which was draped across my roof and poof channel 7 which is my other pbs is gone. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought cable only worked as an antenna for UHF signals?
Damon459 is offline   Reply With Quote