View Single Post
Old 25-Jul-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
vakeroo

Thank you guys for all the responses.

Well, the HD Stacker and the CM-5020 are returned. They were not useful at all, at least to my specific problem.

ADTech, you have a very good point and I already emailed Tin-Lee Electronics so I'm just waiting for an answer and a quote of course. But also as I was doing further research, I bumped into Microwave Filter Co and they have some tunable traps available. I was wondering if their products could help me attenuate channel 23. Do you think their model 5891 series could help me on this matter?
What if I just block completly channel 23 with a Channel Plus NF-470 Notch Filter?

No static at all, I am not using the Wineguard 8700 anymore and I did try the CM3414. The reception with it was just as good or as bad as utilizing the KT-200. When I tested the CM-3414 I only ran a few feet of RG6 cable to the temporary TV setup trying to prevent low signal. In my original setup I run around 80ft of cable to my TV testing the KT-200 and the Wineguard 8700 , just a little less pixilation utilizing the KT-200.
vakeroo is offline   Reply With Quote