View Single Post
Old 17-Dec-2011, 7:57 AM   #2
Electron

Tv Reception with Tv antennas

This recommendation is based on the 'current' Pending Applications Included for digital tv stations channels. The tv stations starting at WHSV have adjacent channel warnings and co-channel warnings , however the antennas I recommend are very directional and should receive the stations they are aimed at and reject interference from other stations. Ok , I evaluated and researched this up one side and down the other. Install 2 antennas. The first antenna is a Winegard HD7698P antenna Winegard HDP269 preamp aimed at about 235 degree magnetic compass , for the reception of , WHSV digital channel ABC and digital sub channels FOX and MYTv Network and WWPX 12 ION and W08EE-D 8 PBS. . . The second antenna is also a HD7698P antenna with a HDP269 preamp and this one is aimed at about 38 degree magnetic compass for the reception of , WHTM digital channel 10 ABC and sub channel RTV , and WGAL digital channel 31 NBC and sub channel This Tv. Some other digital tv stations will be received , however I think these are the main ones you are after. . The antennas and preamps and coax will be separate all the way to the location of the tv , The separate antenna systems will be connected to a AB27RS remote control A/B antenna switch and the output of the switch is connected to the tv.
Electron is offline   Reply With Quote