View Single Post
Old 29-Jun-2011, 12:55 AM   #13
cableisevil

rediculous! another lost post waiting to be approved by the moderator.

Thanks for the reply and I was asking in my lost posts if I could do what you say and detach a couple lines from the live comcast internet feed and put them on a mainline from the antenna. I'd like to take 2 or 3 coax cables off the comcast splitter which is one input and 4 outputs and put them on a similar splitter for the antenna. Are the splitters the same as what comcast is using? This way I can have my antenna for the TV's and my router getting internet from the comcast line without running new lines down the walls.

I think I might be able to mount the antenna outside on an eve if I can get a smallish one. I found the RCA ANT751 online with get reviews. Can I put two or three TV's on that with a splitter from the main antenna line? Unfortunately the west side of the house is a no go because it's the front but I think I can put on the north side and feed the main antenna coax through the same soffit vent that the comcast one is going into the attic through. 200 magnetic may be tough on the north side of the house. What else should I know? I'm getting excited!
cableisevil is offline   Reply With Quote