View Single Post
Old 6-Nov-2015, 9:42 PM   #6
scott784

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTech View Post
How about simply splitting the signal from the DB8e and also feeding that set that currently has the C4 on it. The C4 then can be re-purposed to someone else who can use it..
As I mentioned at the beginning of this thread, my question is not about splitting the signal of the DB8e. Actually, that was my original intent with the DB8e; however, due to space limitations in my attic, I am forced to keep the DB8e faced to my south (both panels of the DB8e) (for the Charlotte stations)....versus having one of the panels facing SW and the other E-SE for my true locals. And with this setup, the DB8e has the same issues as it relates to WGHP.

But I have moved beyond that; and I am only asking about the C4 in this thread (not about the DB8e) and (not about splitting any signals). That's why I said I have two separate TVs with totally separate wiring.....and the way I plan to keep it at this time. I also don't want to repurpose the C4; because I want to use it on my downstairs BR/office TV for my true locals only on a single TV. And the downstairs BR/office TV using the C4 is what this thread is about.

Fortunately, I am in a situation where I 'can' get the wiring up to the attic for a second antenna (the C4) for my other TV/receiver. I will run some test wiring before I do it. However, I was only posting this current thread to gather any insight from others as it relates to multipath issues. Thanks.

Last edited by scott784; 6-Nov-2015 at 9:50 PM.
scott784 is offline   Reply With Quote