View Single Post
Old 9-Jan-2020, 10:59 PM   #11
corvairbob

thanks. i have one of them pointed at that tower now. and the yagi is point more to that channel and to g.r. .

that splitter is a both wat unit. it does either in or out on all the ports. i got it form a tvfool vender way back when i was setting my system up the firs time about 2 years ago. he is in the lansing area and use to live over my way. he sells the double antenna system that is a stacked unit. i may wind up getting that system next summer and mounting it a bit higher and then put a rotator on it. i hate to rotate the antenna because multiple tvs run form them and if i move to one station then i lose the signal for other tv's.

i would like to find a omni directional antenna. i have one i got from the guy that had the tv station in muskegon a few years ago but he died and i do not have it anymore, i installed it at my girls house. she gets the stations better than i do. but i can't take her stuff down now. what i should have done was taken it apart to see how he made it and then just copied it.

maybe someone here has one or know someone that builds them. thanks
corvairbob is offline   Reply With Quote