View Single Post
Old 26-Oct-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1
need a dig converter box

Where can I get one of those government supplied conv boxes to use on my older tv's. ?? Free is the answer I'm hoping for.
dgalatibartlett is offline   Reply With Quote