View Single Post
Old 22-Oct-2012, 8:07 PM   #12
teleview

Digital Broadcast Tv transmission and reception is --> Digital Broadcast Tv transmission and reception.

HD is --> one part <-- of Digital Broadcast Tv transmission and reception.

HD is picture resolutions of , 720P , 1080i , 1080P.

There is also the standard definitions of , 480i and 480P , picture resolutions.

Most Digital Tv's will display the information of the resolution of the picture that is being shown.

There is some 60 + years of the Original Analog standard of 480i that is shown on tv from the past.

With digital processing , much of the 480i from the past is 'cleaned up' for a better picture.

Many people are hung up on the word HD High Definition , it's , HD this and HD that and HD , HD , HD , HD , like a mantra chant.

The Most Important part of Digital Broadcast Tv transmission and reception is --> Digital shows a Nice Clear Picture.

Clearer then cable and satellite.

Here is a challenge for you that was popular conversation several years ago when Digital Broadcast Tv was new , see if you can see any difference in the picture clarity of , 720P , 1080i , 1080P.

Yes the ANT751 is going Above the Roof and yes it is best to install the antenna at a location that has the least amount to no amount of obstructions of any type or kind in the directions of reception and that includes your own house.

Last edited by teleview; 23-Oct-2012 at 5:41 PM.