View Single Post
Old 24-Jun-2015, 3:38 PM   #9
MarkSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit73 View Post
The SBGH is primarily for UHF signals, real channels 14-51. An added second SBGH combined with the first aimed in the same direction, might help with the UHF Baltimore channels, but it wouldn't help with the VHF channels 11 and 13 for NBC and CBS.
If I remove the reflector, could that help make it more Omni-directional? (I imagine this would come at the cost of poorer reception with the transmitters it is pointed at?) I saw an old thread where someone removed the reflector, and had good luck with it. The reason I ask is because I can get the CBS station (WHP) to the north sometimes, and perhaps adding the second bay will help me pick that station up... so then I'll have all the major stations. (Local channel 8 carries NBC).

I'm a Packer fan living in York, so getting all Baltimore stations isn't too imperative, as long as I get all the major stations. Although with being in between so many stations, it would be nice to get as many stations as I can for NFL season, and have a few more games to choose from.

Thanks again for the help.

Last edited by MarkSB; 24-Jun-2015 at 3:51 PM.
MarkSB is offline   Reply With Quote