View Single Post
Old 4-Aug-2016, 11:32 AM   #10
Sev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascarken View Post
We'll s e v I finally found ,a new used ANTENNACRAFT MXV 5100,SERIES it's 15Ft long high and low,vhf,I don't no what the DB gain Is on it,and a 3BG17,Antennascarft and I think it's a high and low VHF,I don't know witch one to use with my stacked side BY side,91XG at 90Ft high,and the VHF below the 91XG at 85Ft high, what do you suggest I should use and the Antennacraft MXV 5100,SERIES the guy who I bought it from used is for LIKE 3 months I could not believe the shape it was in,like new I couldn't get the antenna back in to the box ,and my money out fast enough,so needless to say I paid him his $50,dollars and put it in my car,and I still could not believe that I just got my hands on this antenna,by Antennascarft,that is out of business and no where to be found,it's cool AT,15FT long,
Are you the gentleman that got those 2 antenna's from the mod in the WTFDA forum?
This the one?

Personally I would just that antenna out to me and save yourself the trouble cranking down that 90 footer.

Seriously though Pete Higgins and some of the other far more experienced guys would be a better source for suggestions than I.

Sev is offline   Reply With Quote