View Single Post
Old 17-Sep-2016, 5:37 AM   #1
SKYSCANNER

Question Antennas Direct 91XG Signal

I have the Antennas Direct 91XG UHF long range antenna. I also use the GE 24db gain booster. I have the antenna at around 37-38' with the elevation of 663. I can get 12 channels out of Springfield Missouri that is 90 miles away consistently with no drop out on most days. I have 65-75% signal during the day and around 95% after sundown. My mother has the same setup at about 30' high but her elevation is 643 and shes approx 3 tenths of a mile away from me. She only gets 6 of the channels and 3 of them fade in and out during the daytime hours but work great after sundown. She gets around 65% on 3 of them in the day and goes to above 80% some days after dark. But the main KY3 channel she wants KYTV out of Springfield Missouri she gets around 57% during the day and it don't come in most days during the daytime but works well after sundown. My question is if there is a stronger/better booster she can use that might help her out. I know height is her problem but a better booster may help. Any Ideas??
SKYSCANNER is offline   Reply With Quote