View Single Post
Old 12-Aug-2019, 1:36 PM   #4
bobsgarage
Antenna Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTAFAN View Post
Hey bobs:

I saw your latest antenna posting above a couple days ago, then I couldn't find it listed anywhere??? I looked several times up and down the forum's including this one, but to no avail. Finally, I just looked up bobsgarage and found your latest thread (this one) and decided to take a shot at it.

I think both antennas are VHF, except the third photo where the second antenna is obviously some sort of UHF director. But the "area 51" stuff on the front end of the larger top antenna, could be some super duper UHF reflector and such. (Or maybe it's even alien technology

I'm sure one of TV Fool's good Techs could knock this out of the park without much effort. Hopefully one or more of them will post the answer soon. I'm curious as always.

Thanks bobs!

P.S. I see TV Fool has this thread posted about half way down in Antennas. Maybe that's why I missed it before. I thought any new thread would be near the top???
Hahaha! It's an Area 51 antenna .Top secret!

The reason you don't see this thread near the top is because "sticky threads" in this forum. Some of those sticky / permanent threads are out dated.

I've been waiting for somebody to reply. I checked daily for a few and then gave up. I just do it to spice things up over here can get more people to use the forum..

Last edited by bobsgarage; 13-Aug-2019 at 3:42 PM.
bobsgarage is offline   Reply With Quote