View Single Post
Old 1-Sep-2019, 7:51 AM   #2
OTAFAN

Hi Charles:

Go to: https://www.rabbitears.info/market.php

Scroll down to Lansing, MI, about half way down the page, Market 111, and click on.

All I see for your Market regarding your questions about WLNS is display channel 6, physical channel 25, moving to 14 after repack. There is also display channels 53-1 and 53-2, physical channels 25.3 and 25.4. Nothing regarding sub channels 6.2 or 6.3. So, my guess is your CM DVR+ would not be seeing those subs, except the ones on 53/25?

I did read this on the link to WLNS you sent: "As a consequence of the channel share and the need to transmit three high-definition signals (1080i for WLNS, and 720p for WLAJ's two ABC and CW channels), the 6.3 Ion Television subchannel was discontinued (the 6.2 getTV channel had been discontinued months before)."

Perhaps there is something else going on in your local Market that is not being picked up yet by Rabbitears.info or your link to WLNS?

If you could elaborate further on your experience with those subs 6.2 & 6.3, it might help the forum to help you better. What do you think?

Sorry I could not be of more assistance, but perhaps one of the good Techs here would be able to better serve you.

All the best.....

Last edited by OTAFAN; 1-Sep-2019 at 8:03 AM. Reason: additional
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote