View Single Post
Old 6-Aug-2019, 4:47 AM   #3
GroundUrMast

There are quite a number of Antennas Direct antennas to choose from. The Eclipse does not have intentional support for VHF reception which means that you may not see the Fox affiliate KTBC or any other stations that transmit on real channels 7 through 13. I believe a better choice would be the ClearStram 2Max, Flex or View. https://store.antennasdirect.com/ind...HF%20%2F%20VHF (Excellent quality and customer support in my experience.)

I agree with OTAFAN, much will depend on the nearby obstructions... neighboring homes, trees and terrain can be very destructive to reliable reception. If you aim through glass, energy efficiency coatings and films can also block a surprising amount of signal. If you have an attic, it may or may not be a good reception location. metallic facing on insulation or roofing products can block signal. I say all that not to be discouraging but to prep you for the possibility that you'll need to experiment with antenna location.

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote