View Single Post
Old 5-Nov-2017, 9:46 PM   #1
NATURE

antenna recommendation

Hi all, glad to be here. I have an RCA 751 but I'm just not happy with the results and I thought I would get the consensus of those much more knowledgeable before I made my next purchase. Here's my report http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...60ed072869f066 I'm running 3 sets through an unbalanced splitter. Two of the runs are relatively short but the 3rd and main run is 60-70 feet to a TIVO OTA. I was looking at the Antennas Direct Element or Clearstream 2MAX but now I'm thinking bigger based on some other recommendations I've gotten. I would prefer a single antenna setup that can reliably get both Milwaukee and Chicago but the DB8E that was recommended is kind heavy for my tastes. The Winegard HD7694P was also recommended but I was curious about aiming. Currently the 751 is aimed at Milwaukee but I do pick up a little off the backside from Chicago so could I aim a 7694P at Chicago and pick up Milwaukee with better results? I do have a Kitztech KT200 if needed. Thanks for any help you can give me.
NATURE is offline   Reply With Quote