View Single Post
Old 18-Apr-2019, 6:56 AM   #18
GypsyCowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADTech View Post
The holders of those two licenses didn't care enough to actually build out those stations. They've never been on the air.
She noted initially that, after relocating the antenna up to the dish location that "We do get all the main channels now, like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and PBS." Now, some pixilization has been noted on two of those channels.
When the antenna was placed on the roof, attached to the post where the LNB was located at the DirecTV Dish, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, TBN, KTHX, CW, Escape, ION, KFTH, and Enlace, came in through the living room. Along with all the channels grouped with each of those channels. On a list of channels I got online, I found there was another ION channel group, that I thought I was supposed to get, but I believe that list was incorrect. I believe that group may have been coming from, Bryan College Station.

In the other room, I could get everything I got in the living room, except for Escape, and Ion.

Then ABC and CBS started to pixelate in both rooms..

Other than the trees being fully covered with leaves now, nothing changed. But, ABC and CBS were pretty much gone. If one worked in one room, it did not work in the other room. The more the trees came in, the worse the reception was, with channels dropping all together, or having a lot of pixelation.

When the antenna was moved more toward the SE, ABC came in clear in the living room, and all pixelation stopped on ABC.

However a lot of channels were lost all together. In the living room the TV brings in NBC, ABC, TBN, PBS, KTHX, KLJT, FOX, Kube, Escape, ION, Advent, KFTH.

In the other room, there are four main channels, and their group channels. The main channels are NBC, KTHX, FOX, and ION, but ION is lightly pixelated.

Last edited by GypsyCowgirl; 18-Apr-2019 at 7:14 AM.
GypsyCowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote