View Single Post
Old 18-Jul-2012, 11:14 AM   #14
Amillennialist

Mohu Leaf Plus worked wonders for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hod View Post
Thanks, y'all, for trying to help me with getting rid of my cable. I'm in a bad location, building-wise. Thanks again!
Truly,
"Hod"
Hod,

I just bought a Mohu Leaf Plus. I live in the suburbs of a major metropolitan area and among a lot of hills. I had been using rabbit ears for OTA, but since I regularly had to wrestle with them to tune in certain stations and was given an outdoor antenna, I was ready to break out the ladder.

Anyway, before I started drilling holes and running cable, I remembered reading about the Leaf a few months back. I thought it was worth a try, so I ordered one, and it's been outstanding.

I get stations now that I didn't get before; one particularly-difficult station comes in much better now (it's not perfect; sometimes the audio from the receiver cuts out, so I switch to the tv's audio temporarily, but it's such a huge improvement); and there are no more unsightly antennae sticking out from my entertainment center.

I've tried a lot of other indoor antennas but none worked as well as the rabbit ears, and the Leaf (Plus) blows them away.

It might be worth a try if you get it from a store with a good return policy.

Good luck,

A.

Last edited by Amillennialist; 18-Jul-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Clarity
Amillennialist is offline   Reply With Quote