View Single Post
Old 31-Oct-2017, 2:41 PM   #10
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgagne99 View Post
I've only been frequenting TVFool for a year or so, but it does seem that traffic has been especially light the last month or two...
It's not just this forum, most of them appear to have quieted down. Even the call/email volume here into our help center has lightened up a bit over the last few weeks. It's a seasonal thing more than anything else, I've observed it numerous times.

Quote:
Will TVFool Survive Repack?
Will TVFool Survive Repack?
By rabbit73

TVFool has helped us a lot;
It showed us what we should have got.
The repack plan has caused it pain;
Will TVFool go down the drain?
Funny, but I don't think that the repack, although its data changes are underlying this huge SNAFU, are the root cause of the issue. It seems more like it is a matter of either a lack of time, focus, or interest on the part of the site's owner/operator to actively maintain both the site's data and the forum. For example, I've reported errors in the database going way back and none of them were ever corrected. It's almost like the whole thing has been mostly on auto-pilot for a long time with no one checking to see if the course was still true.

... or maybe it's just me... :shrug:

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.

Last edited by ADTech; 31-Oct-2017 at 2:44 PM.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote