View Single Post
Old 15-Mar-2014, 1:16 PM   #7
nkirkley

What you could do is put a rotor on your setup. I have a similar antenna, db8. As you can see from my report, http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...5b94b962d7f618, most of my channels are in the north to west range, but there are a couple that are Northeast that I like as well. Like you, some of these fringe channels are 55-80 miles away. My set up is the db8 on a rotor and a Channel Master CM-3414 amplifier. I receive all my Charlotte stations, most of the stations from Greensboro, and, the PBS station out of Rock Hill. The rotor has made the big difference. Before I put that in, I didn't even get all the Charlotte stations. Of course, I am the one who put in the antenna with some friends. Didn't know what I was doing. When I finally cut cable, I had an installer come out, put the rotor on and raise the antenna a few feet. After some playing around and tweaking, I was able to pull everything I wanted in and have very strong signal strengths for Charlotte and 60-95 range strengths for the out of town stations.

Anyhow, just thought I would throw that out there for you. Something to think about. Get a rotor.
nkirkley is offline   Reply With Quote