View Single Post
Old 9-Sep-2018, 3:52 PM   #42
Nascarken
Banned

Ok so I only and like I said I suggested that is all but my experience wther IT'S communicating or Receiving I love RF, I look for the best in doing so IT'S a good hobby!!
To have fun with Ribbit when I tock about tv antennas and so on it's the hole truth!!
And not bits and pieces for some one hoo is going to get in to using an outdoor tv antenna i do not know about some one else but when I buy something I like a for sure
Thing to work and last a long time when it comes to Rf , ham or tv broadcasting station
It tacks a good ANTENNA if you are 40miles to,1500miles away frum the tower's !!!
That is why I suggest the Winegrud 8200u, or the antennas Direct 91xg!! OR,the HDB,91.
For uhf, and I like the HDB,91,for IT'S 60,beem with pattern!! When you stack 2 uhf or
Stagger stacking vhf. By themselves you do not loos channel's why is that ?? It only happens when you mixes hi band vhf,with your 91it's that are uhf!!! And using 1 amp
And one feed line'!!!! Rabbit that is why on the 8200u,I did not use the black box.and why one amp for vhf,and one amp for uhf. IT'S price for the ANTENNA set-up is hi
But will give year's of RECEIVE and fun!! Good luck God bless I will pack up and move on
73,CQ CQ CQ DX!!!buy!!
Nascarken is offline   Reply With Quote