View Single Post
Old 11-Sep-2018, 6:28 PM   #1
ravindran_eee

Question Winegard HD7694p - Help in receiving channels

After trying RCA antenna from Walmart, I bought Winegard one from Home Depot. Got it installed and ran coax directly to my TV. I did this to make sure there is nothing else interfering. Below are the problems,

NBC (4.1, 4.3), CBS (2.1) - No issues, great clarity and strength
FOX (5.1) - Some times picked up, but gets frozen often. Otherwise does not even get picked up
ABC (7.1) - Gets picked up, but gets frozen and unwatchable. Signal strength keeps going up and down
PIX11 (11.) - Gets picked up, but gets frozen and unwatchable. Signal strength keeps going up and down
MyN (9.1) - No issues, comes through properly
ION (31.1) - No issues, comes through properly

I really need to get ABC and FOX as well. I was hoping to watch NFL games . It would have been nice to get PBS (13.1) for the kids, but it's not a showstopper. Need some help in receive these other channels

Should I play around a bit more with the antenna direction? I have tried with and without RCA pre-amplifier. Preamp only makes signal strength of channels already picked up more stronger. I have mounted antenna on chimney with 5ft pole. Should I add another 5ft pole? Would that make any difference?

Here is my TVFool report

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...90381ca145ad41
ravindran_eee is offline   Reply With Quote