View Single Post
Old 24-May-2012, 11:57 PM   #4
MisterMe

Four things:
  1. I assume that signals unlimited means that he tried to upload the detailed specifications to the TV Fool Forum. It is my considered opinion that the proper place to upload the specifications is to the Signals Unlimited, Inc. website. If the company's web host does not permit this, then there are many free file sharing sites that will handle the job. Most companies publish their specifications in PDF format.
  2. Having said that, "detailed specifications"--whatever that means--are not necessary. Representative gain profiles that cover the channels/frequencies that the antenna is advertised to receive are sufficient.
  3. Most antenna modeling code, such as the various dialects of NEC, is in plain ASCII text. Other users post such code to the forum in the open.
  4. My post earlier today and my previous exchange with signals unlimited were not in the spirit of personal requests for privileged information. The people who deserve this information are the potential customers of Signals Unlimited, Inc.
MisterMe is offline   Reply With Quote