View Single Post
Old 15-Aug-2017, 8:42 PM   #1
Tvaddict17

Northwest Washington reception

Glad this site exists. Fed up with Directv, I cancelled my service in May. I found this site was always being referred to whenever people discussed cutting the cord. After entering my info on the tvfool report I bought a 37 dollar amplified antenna off of Amazon, so if I couldn't get channels, I wouldn't be out much. I picked up 6 or 8. So it begins. I found a Winegard HD7698P on craigslist and I registered on the site but haven't been able to post until recently. I currently have 22 channels. Early on, I picked up a Winegard LNA-200, (which made things worse). Then I spent as much time as I could reading posts from here. Doing that sooner would have saved me time and money. I now have an Antennas direct 4 port powered dist. splitter, a ChannelMaster DVR+with ext. HD. I would like to get the Major networks. Here is my TVfool report http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...e6a46846ff128e
Currently, I have the 7698 mounted in the attic, pointed towards Bremerton and Seattle. I get KCPQ 13 Fox real ch. 13 perfectly, KING 5 NBC real ch.48 all the time, KOMO 4 real ch. 38 ABC most of the time, KIRO 7 CBS real ch.39 almost never. I also get 11,16, and some 20's and 33's. I know there is a KIRO 7 Transmitter only 4 miles from me, but a different direction. Is there a way to get KOMO 4 (real ch.38) and the KIRO station near me better? Would the DB8e and a separate VHF antenna work better for me. Thanks for your time.
Tvaddict17 is offline   Reply With Quote