View Single Post
Old 14-Nov-2017, 2:09 PM   #5
shenrie

JoeAZ, that looks like a easy setup to get going. priced right as well. if I was to get that and setup the house is it better to run the splitter to middle of house and use equal length cables to each tv or is length irrelevant in this scenario? also, is there a recommended splitter? ive purchased at radio shack in the past and lets just say it was less than a stellar piece of equipment.

OTAFAN, we are lucky in the sense that we can see the towers from our house and there is zero anything in the way of reception. no trees, no buildings, etc. ill look into your suggestions further, but I get a lot of varying results looking up flex antennae. can you link me to exactly the one you are recommending?

also, tyvm for the well wishes for my wife. really appreciate that!

ADTECH, is the c2m/max a relatively sturdy unit? we camp out of a 4wd van and we go where you typically don't see campers. the road in and out and cramming an antennae in the mix of everything else could tend to be rough on it. think it is tough enough for hard road use?

appreciate the warm welcome and advice as well. thanks for the replies everyone!
shenrie is offline   Reply With Quote