View Single Post
Old 15-Nov-2017, 4:06 AM   #14
OTAFAN

Quote:
what meter are you speaking of? is this a meter that's built into the tv its self??
On my Samsung TV, they have the signal meter buried in the menu. I have to go from menu to support to self diagnosis (of all things, you think it was a medical dictionary!) and then my signal meter with a satellite dish appears and the SNR numbers, etc. are all there. It tells me my received signal strength and picture quality et al. Your TV might have another location in the menu where you signal strength is located, depending on make and model.

Quote:
not worried about it at all. appreciate the response no matter how cluttered. makes me work for it a little right? lolol.
Obviously shenrie, you're much more savvy with a computer than me. I feel a bit embarrassed at my computer skills (if you can call them that!), but I get the job done with the patient help of my superior TV Techs, rabbit73, ADTech, JoeAZ and others on TV Fool. I'm thankful they let me hang around with them here. My TV viewing has improved a lot because of their postings. I'm just a lucky so and so.....lol!

Anyway, keep us posted on your progress and where you find pay dirt with your particular antenna(s). I would certainly be interested.
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote