Thread: St. Louis, MO
View Single Post
Old 8-Jul-2016, 12:04 AM   #1
jeb.jr

St. Louis, MO

This is not a comprehensive list of errors, but a common thread seems to be that Construction Permits are being substituted for existing stations.

* KUMO-LD is actually on ch 51 (51.1 virtual) instead of 17 as tvfool reports. They have a CP to move to ch 17.
* W23DX-D is 24.5 miles NE of where tvfool locates it. It is only 6kW maximum ERP. They have a CP for the tvfool location.
* K27MG-D is 20.2 miles NW of where tvfool locates it. It is only 6kW maximum ERP. They have a CP for the tvfool location.
* WODK-LD is 25 miles NE of where tvfool locates it. It is only 6kW maximum ERP. They have a CP for the tvfool location. There are also two APPs; there seems to be something complicated happening.
* WLEH-LD is 30 miles East of where tvfool locates it. It is only 6kW maximum ERP. They have a CP for the tvfool location.
* KPTN-LD is actually on ch 36 (7.x virtual) instead of 19 as tvfool reports. They have a CP to move to 19, but they also have a CP to remain at ch 36, so I'm not sure what is going to happen here.

I am considering information from these sources:
1. fcc.gov
2. www.fccinfo.com/fccinfo_google_earth.php , the latter of which is a Google Earth Plugin that plots station locations and provides information based on the FCC database. (It's a really cool plugin, and if you use Google Earth, check it out)