View Single Post
Old 14-Nov-2017, 11:08 AM   #4
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

Quote:
You might want to consider the Mohu Leaf 50 Amp, or Antennas Direct Clearstream Eclipse Amp, their new Flex, available now at Lowes.
Skip both the Mohu (all of them except, perhaps, the Glide) and the Eclipse, they are UHF-only designs and are very poor on VHF channels. The Flex has both excellent VHF and UHF reception characteristics. It does come with an amp that probably is not needed.

Quote:
I do have stable and quality picture viewing.
That's what's important, the actual signal meter readings from the receiver don't matter as long as you achieve reliable reception.

For a portable configuration for camping and the like, my usual recommendation is for either the C2V or our new C2MAX. Both offer a good amount of performance in a small package and the VHF dipoles easily fold down for packing and transport.

FWIW, the C2V has been my universal "go to" antenna for most non-fringe, non-complicated situations, both indoors and outdoors, for a long time. It's simply a been a great combination of performance, size and ease of use that allows it to succeed for many customers.

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.

Last edited by ADTech; 14-Nov-2017 at 11:11 AM.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote