View Single Post
Old 8-Sep-2018, 10:46 PM   #39
rabbit73
Retired A/V Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascarken View Post
ADTTeck!!!for get about antennas Direct hi price antennas
Becuse the king Jack will kik there buts,lol!!!
That is rude, Ken.

You are not showing the proper respect to another forum member.

ADTech knows a lot about antennas and reception. He has helped many people improve their reception on this forum and other forums.

If you don't like Antennas Direct antennas, you don't have to buy them, but other users have bought them and been satisfied with the results.

Yes, ADTech does work for Antennas Direct, but he recommends the right antenna for the reception problem no matter what brand it is. He would not recommend an Antennas Direct antenna that is wrong for the job just to make a sale. He thinks like an engineer, not like a salesman, because he has integrity and wants the user to be happy with the results.

Antennas Direct antennas do cost a little more than the cheaper brands, but they are made better, and perform better. If someone buys an Antennas Direct antenna, he can return it if he isn't happy with it. If something is wrong with the antenna, Antennas Direct will fix it. In my opinion, that is well worth paying a little more.

There is too much focus these days on "how cheap can I get it," instead of "how good is it."

I'm happy with the DB4e and the DB2e that I bought. They are well made and perform well; I got good value for what I paid.

Be careful what you say to other posters and show the proper respect. Don't let what happened to you at the atelliteguys.us forum happen to you again, Ken.

Last edited by rabbit73; 8-Sep-2018 at 10:55 PM.
rabbit73 is offline   Reply With Quote