Thread: antenna
View Single Post
Old 29-Apr-2013, 11:46 PM   #3
cheito

Sorry if I am in the wrong thread on my last thread I didn't understand what you where taken me so sorry I am new at this so I will try to give you the best info.i can give you. I live in Orlando fl. Zip code 32824 the only channel I have a problem is channel 26.1 which is Univision a Spanish language channel that my wife loves her soap operas the channel on any day or night it freezes and it goes out of signal stay constantly I rotate the antenna and nothing I have to keep it pointed to the south so I won't lose the other channels wright now where I have it pointed I don't have problems with the other channels is just this one I live in a house that don't have trees I have the antenna high on he roof with no obstruction so I don't know like I said I hope I am in the right thread if not sorry !!! Just needed someone's input I guess I needed a sronger antenna ???? The antenna I have has a signal of app. 150 miles that's what the box says and it is a rotary antenna 360 degrees 28-32db so I hope this will be helpfully thanks
cheito is offline   Reply With Quote