View Single Post
Old 2-Apr-2019, 10:22 PM   #10
OTAFAN

Quote:
I would also donate. It's the least I could do for all the help that he's given me. How would you do it? A GoFundMe account?
I would need to get in touch with rabbit73 by PM. I have offered similar to him before, but I don't know how to get in touch by PM currently. And I hope he hasn't left here for good and ADTech as well. I'd buy them both an early Christmas gift if they start posting again ASAP!

Thanks again for another link regarding my issue here, bobs. Since I'm not combining antennas and they're for receive only, it appears around 3 feet might work, but I'm going to have to trial and error before permanently installing my second antenna below current one. I was hoping for a simpler answer, but I think from my reading of the links you provided, there is a bit more "math" to it. However, maybe I'll catch a break.

On the other hand, thanks to jrgagne99 for stepping up to moderate forum. I will always be polite and respectful (you can check my post history), and appreciate your extra effort to keep us on point.

Perhaps if the antenna gods smile on us here, rabbit73 and ADTech will chime in on my issue. My question probably would an easy answer for them???

Last edited by OTAFAN; 2-Apr-2019 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling
OTAFAN is offline   Reply With Quote