View Single Post
Old 9-Oct-2014, 4:15 PM   #4
Ben Myers
KD3WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by malachi View Post
NEW PROBLEM!!!!

ok, first, my computer at work does not allow that map to work. :-(
You can always enter your exact address. If you know your latitude and longitude, enter that instead. If you don't want to enter your exact address, you might consider using just the street name with no number, and the zip code. Please note that the TV Fool report typically doesn't show your street address or exact coordinates.

Quote:

BUT, i put the antenna in the attic lastnight. connected the TV in the bed room...... and nothing.

put the TV in the attic, with a 4 foot cable, and moved the antenna around till i got the most channels, ended up with 11 but could only watch 8.

so then i moved the tv to where the splitter is, and test just the cable i made, and ended up catching all 11 channels.

brought the TV back down to the house... NOTHING. didnt use the splitter and just put a little connector to go straight line, and still nothing.

now this total length is probly 30' to the splitter, and 50+ feet to the bedroom.

do i need an AMP?
Sounds like you might. Make sure your connections are tight. Loose connections can easily generate interference or block the signal entirely.
Ben Myers is offline   Reply With Quote