View Single Post
Old 4-Aug-2016, 12:50 PM   #13
Nascarken
Banned

We'll Steven that from don't work but I will have to say about the Antennacraft MXV 5100SERIES it's cheaply made,I don't know what the price was when Antennacraft was selling them,but I can't comeplane about the price I paid for it,I didn't have to pay for shipping costs LOL it was 2 town from my house,but what an antenna,well Steven THANK YOU for your comeback on this subject,Ps wate till the LOW VHF channel's TACK OFF,and keep those old school outdoor tv antennas because they still work just fine,and don't let nobody try to tell you differently but I still say about that first antenna is true,TAKE the coils off of it and it will be back to a high and low VHF TV ANTENNA,Ps my antenna is bigger than yours,LoL and the guy who you are talking to on high D,from well it looks like the LOW VHF IS working because I have a stellar Labs, high VHF outdoor ANTENNA and I receive 17channels with it,at 40Ft high with a channel master ,7777amp,,and receive channels in New York city,and C t STATE W T N H channel 8 ,

Last edited by Nascarken; 4-Aug-2016 at 1:52 PM.
Nascarken is offline   Reply With Quote