View Single Post
Old 24-Nov-2013, 1:13 PM   #6
StephanieS

I am impressed with your reception of negative db signals. With my setup, I have a -5 and -6 db signals available. Sadly, I've never been able to test those signals because if I were to point my beam at them, I'd be shooting through my most powerful signals @ 15 miles distance. Result would likely be overload.

GroundUrMast's suggestion is as good as they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navagator View Post
Thank you for your reply.

I receive WHO on real CH-13. Sadly, the translator is no longer is service. I hadn't received a signal from the translator in a long time, granted I haven't moved the antenna in that direction for quite some time though. I'm not completely sure if they were transmitting or not. They took down their tower a few years back and moved it to a new location and it took quite a while for them to erect the tower once again.
But I just read where they had sold the new land they purchased and dissolved the translator system. It's a real shame.

I'm quite fond of the old Moonraker antenna but I haven't used it in a number of years. It's probably going to come down next year, one of my neighbors is interested in it.

Thanks
StephanieS is offline   Reply With Quote