View Single Post
Old 21-Jun-2017, 8:20 PM   #63
ADTech
Antennas Direct Tech Supp

The simulation's math suggests it will work. However, my practical experience with the predicted vs actual signal levels suggests that the calculations for 2-edge paths is often highly variable. I've had instances where Fool indicated a +10 dB margin and no signals were in the air above the noise floor and others where Fool predicted -20 dB margin and reception was 24/7 reliable. At 70 miles away and with less than 10 kW ERP, I'm surprised their signal is even making the trip to your location.

If you try it out, but it from someplace that offers an easy return policy and then watch your return dates. Amazon, for example, only offers 30 days and, if you're a Prime member, quick shipping and pre-paid returns (usually). If you order directly from us, we offer 90 days to return, slow-boat "free" shipping, and you pay the postage if it gets sent back. Other retailers will have something somewhere in the middle.

For support and recommendations regarding our products, please contact us directly at https://www.antennasdirect.com/customer-service.html

Sorry, I'm not a mod and cannot assist with your site registration.
ADTech is offline   Reply With Quote