View Single Post
Old 27-Sep-2012, 3:23 PM   #1
jasen222

Suggestions for best antenna in North East Ohio.

What antenna/setup would work best in my situation?

I have a two story house with a roof mounted old unknown antenna (pic included). I would like to receive WOIO and WJW out of Cleveland, also WKBN, WFMJ, WNEO, WYFX that are all local. I would like to get as many other channels as possible for variety.

I have a tall tree in neighbor’s yard that is just on the edge of the line of site for WOIO-DT CBS and WJW –DT Fox.

I have an HD Homerun (HDHR3-US) installed in the attic, cat 6 network cable running to it, and about 5’ of quad shield Rg6 length from antenna.

So far I’m debating on, Winegard 7698 P, Winegard HD7694P, Winegard HD7084P, Winegard HD-1080, Winegrad HD8200U, or possible to get away with MS-2002.

Would it be better to install two antennas? I was debating getting another HDHR3-US so I could have one for UHF and one for VHF.

I have seen Winegard installed and know they work very well, but I’m open to any manufacture. Would a rotator help since a lot the channels are in different directions?

Any advice would be appreciated, sorry if I left anything out, this is my first post, tried to keep it to the point and enough information.

Signal analysis: http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...2df992d396e4ef
Attached Images
File Type: png Radar-All.png (80.3 KB, 2300 views)
File Type: jpg Old Antenna (Small).jpg (46.5 KB, 2685 views)
jasen222 is offline   Reply With Quote