View Single Post
Old 11-Dec-2013, 3:57 AM   #2
teleview

+=>
-------
Yes I remember reading about the then coming reception problem , that is here now.

I suspect the channel allotments and resulting interference is/are not a blunder.

It is all about / market share / money / and games.

I suspect that a channel allotment change will happen , the reception complaints are likely to be many.

But then what do I know.

---------------------------------

I am aware of a area in eastern Canada that has no Digital Broadcast TV , it is still Analog the last time I was helping some one with Tv reception in the area.
The Canada Tv stations/owners have not put any Digital Broadcast Tv transmitters in the area , to make a statement/point , to those persons in Industry Canada that are living in the area.

Many Tv stations/owners are up set with having to change to Digital and getting little to nothing of the Big B Billions of Dollars of the sale of Tv channels to the cell phone and wireless owners.

None of the Billions of dollars went to a converter box program from the sale of the Tv channels and No converter box program happened in Canada as it did in the USA.

And the Canada Tv stations/owners are up set about that.

http://www.tvtechnology.com/feature-...f-track/206775

Last edited by teleview; 11-Dec-2013 at 2:07 PM. Reason: Clarify information and typos.