Thread: Attic Rig
View Single Post
Old 18-Nov-2017, 2:23 AM   #8
William P

I'm aware of the HOA laws. I can put a pole up since I have a single family home. But I can't "move it away from the building" since the yard is common area.
Thanks for telling me about no ground required in the attic. I'm not sure the bigger rig would help, or if it would just pick up the interference form further away!
I'll try pointing it towards the SE. I am just south of the flight path (300 yards) so maybe that's making it worse. I get more stations than I need in this urban market so I think I'll let the little antenna ride for now. I know a lot of people need to really reach out to get stations but I don't think there's much in it for me. The news from Miami is about all the excitement I can stand. I really enjoyed the TV during the hurricane. I had a 6" TV running off of a few computer APCs I had chrged up and i always knew what was going. But now in everyday life it's not what I hoped for. The funny thing is it isn't every channel that does this. Just the ones I watch most.Or maybe I just surf through the others. Thanks guys.
William P is offline   Reply With Quote