View Single Post
Old 20-Jan-2011, 5:38 PM   #5
John Candle

Tv Antennas and Reception

Ok I suggest a All Channel , Winegard HD7082P antenna with a Winegard AP8700 preamp mounted on the roof. The stations to receive are to the north and west. Point the antenna at 359 magnetic compass -- WCJB-DT 16. . The stations from W26DP-D 26 The CW to WESH 24 NBC are widely spaced , it's streching a bit to get the tv stations in the antennas forward beam width , however I think will receive Ok. Will need to turn the antenna to the left and right to get the strongest signals from 26 to 24 and the Tv stations in between. WYKE-CD 47 is a religion channel , if it is received fine if not fine. If you have to have it then you have to go to a 2 antenna system because the spacing between the Tv stations will be too wide for one antenna. ADTech says 4 and 24 are not on the air yet , if true , I say it is still Ok the receive what can be received. And if 4 and 24 are not on the air yet , you will have the antenna up and watching the other stations/channels and waiting for them to begin transmitting. And you can call the tv stations , talk with Engineering departments and find out when will be on the air.

Last edited by John Candle; 21-Jan-2011 at 12:53 AM.
John Candle is offline   Reply With Quote