View Single Post
Old 29-Jul-2011, 8:14 PM   #13
PaulJiv

I have installed a grounding block in the attic run the wire down and out the garage and attached to the main home service ground next to the power meter. I have installed the TIVO Premier box on the Sony Tv and hooked up to the HDMI. I run the setup goes through and detects channels. After going through setup I select 2.1 for cbs the TIVO box will detect the channel. There is an error message that pops up there is a problem with the antenna signal. I am new to the TIVO menu options but there is a setting where you can go in and see the signal meter. I enter the setup menu and see the info. Signal strength is about 90 on the low and 93 on the high. There is another option where you can see the signal and it brings up a meter. When I go into this portion of the test it will read average signal then display the peak. I am 92 solid green. Here is what is confusing to me. When I am in this portion of the menu the channel will display and I can see the picture in the background. When you exit the signal test and attempt to go back to 2.1 message problem with the antenna signal.

Edit: It would appear that there is a 2.1 and several frequencies. I am not sure what the frequencies are but it appears I just need to edit the dead frequencies out.

Last edited by PaulJiv; 29-Jul-2011 at 9:15 PM.
PaulJiv is offline   Reply With Quote