View Single Post
Old 27-Oct-2014, 5:19 PM   #1
Aaron

Looking for some advice.

Greetings,
I am hoping someone can give me some advice or guidance on my current situation. As with everyone else on here, I have cut the cable on my cable. I currently live in a 2 story condo surrounded by tall pine trees in N.C. Not having researched or educated myself on antennas, my initial purchase was a MOHU Leaf 50. I initially plugged into our main TV downstairs and was only able to pull in 4 channels. I took it upstairs to my daughters TV and was able to pull in 12 or so and some were choppy.
After returning the Leaf, I did a bit more research and decided that I wanted purchase either the MOHU 60 or the DB4e. I intend to use the cable box and the coax that is already in place which leads me to my following questions.
1. What sort of splitter should I purchase? 1 line will run directly to the TV downstairs which is roughly 20 ft away from the splitter and the other will go upstairs and serve 2 TV’s on the same line. The first TV is roughly 25 ft from the splitter and the second is 45ft from the splitter.
2. The line running from the antenna to the splitter will be roughly 15-20 ft as I intend to place it outside on my back balcony.
3. Will I need an amp for this setup?

Thank you in advance for any feedback you can provide.

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wr...d243e65e9d26f2
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote