View Single Post
Old 16-May-2011, 4:59 PM   #11
siriusxmfan

I just bought 2 Antennas and live in Southern NH, The first is a Antennas direct 91XG, I went online and found this place called buy.com and got it from them, though it came from a place called Solid signal. It was $52.99 and cost $10.00 to ship, total=$62.99 Then, got a Y5713 ch. 7-13 outdoor HDT antenna from radioshack, That was $26.99 and shipping was free, I looked online and down in Beveral mass I think it was, they had one in stock, but I sent away instead, only took three days. I now have a splitter coming from radioshack as well, Antennacraft 10G221 high-input preamplifier, that was $56.99 but since I ordered the other antenna and signed up to get emails from them, they sent me a $10.00 coupon, so I used it and shipping was free. Hopefully it will be here by weeks end. The 91XG Antenna was put together this a.m. and is across my living room table and over the two end chairs(It's long) but light. I hooked it up to the TV as I could not wait to see what it could do, Using a terk pre-amp from another antenna, I got 10 channels, CRYSTAL CLEAR then, I disconnected the pre-amp and 14 channels, again, all while the antenna is sitting on the dining room table!! I hooked up the YAGI(Y5713) and got NOTHING, but it was in my living room and I did not really expect any result. Best of luck, let me know how you do with your set up.
siriusxmfan is offline   Reply With Quote