View Single Post
Old 7-Apr-2013, 7:20 AM   #9
GroundUrMast

As you see, there are several good ways to go about this. If the signal from WCTI, real CH-12 is not important to you, you can keep things very simple... Any 2-bay panel type UHF antenna would do quite well. To feed 4 TVs, you would not need any amplifier if you opted to forgo the signal from WCTI.

For more than 4 TV's, My experience with the Channel Master CM-3410 & CM-3418 distribution amplifiers has been very good. They have been 100% reliable and I have yet to overload one with strong signals well in excess of the conditions you face.

My thinking re. the YA1713 was that it would likely give you the bonus of seeing WNCT on real CH-10, though I don't want to 'over sell' the possibility. For sure, the added gain of the YA1713 would bring the levels for WCTI up closer to the levels from the signals from the west. (I'm not criticizing teleview's suggestions, I think we're each seeing the possibilities.)

It boils down to, what do you need/want.

(Please direct account activation inquiries to 'admin')

Last edited by GroundUrMast; 7-Apr-2013 at 7:28 AM.
GroundUrMast is offline   Reply With Quote