View Single Post
Old 24-Apr-2010, 1:06 AM   #2
teleview

Lightbulb Tv reception

The http://www.winegarddirect.comMS2000 is a industry standard omnidirectional ufo antenna. I will state this as clearly as I can. An omnidirectional antenna is not a magic antenna. Omnidirectional antennas do not reject multipath reflected Tv signals. To much multipath will make a digital tv tuner reject the signal and the picture will break up or go blank. Also omnidirectional antennas are not truly omni. You may need to turn the antenna to receive all the channels you will like. Then once the antenna is adj. / set in position it should be ok. Even so , the results are often disapointing with a omnidirectional antenna. With omnidirectional antennas the Only Way to find out if the antenna will work or not is to put one up. I am always hesitant to suggest a omni antenna because people are drawn to them like iron to a magnet , this sets off a chain reaction and other people go nuts , and next thing ya know ya got a bunch of crazy people that are chanting , Omni , Omni , Omni , Omni , Omni , Omni , Omni

Last edited by teleview; 25-Apr-2010 at 8:04 PM. Reason: Spellings corrections and up date and clarify information.